All readers of Dare to Done are invited to guest post. Instructions are below, but basically:
- Fill out the contact form with details as requested. (We recommend you copy and paste your text into the contact form.)
- If your guest post is accepted, we will edit the post, check with you to make sure you are happy with any changes made and then it will be published along with a link or two back to your site (if you have one).
- Contact us using the contact form with your ideas for a post or the words of your post.
- Your article MUST BE UNIQUE and not published previously.
- Provide a link to your site (if you have one) so we can check that your site is appropriate to link to.
- If you don’t have a website or create one after your guest post – just drop us email and we can update your post with a link to your site.
- If your post doesn’t fit with Dare to Done’s vibe at the time or is not appropriate for any other reason, we will let you know.
Profile of a Guest Blogger
- If you have a spammy site and are just after a quick and easy link, don’t waste your time.
- If you are proud of your site and would like to get your ideas published here for the benefit of the Dare to Done Community and also to get some quality link love back to your site and recognition for your blogging achievements – we’d love to hear from you.
- If you have guest posted before, send us a link or two of your work. This will speed up our response.
- If you have never guest posted before, that is okay too. We are more than happy to help you get started.
- It’s okay if your site is relatively new.
- If your post gets good feedback, you are welcome to become a regular contributor.
Good Post Guidelines (only suggestions)
- Between 350 and 1,500 words.
- Written in plain English.
- About 2-6 sentences per paragraph with one topic per paragraph.
- An introduction, body and conclusion.
- Feel free to use bullets and lists.
- A reasonable number of links to your site with no affiliate links (I will check).
- Do not offer duplicate content for publishing.
- Any post content you provide must be yours, unique and not published previously.
- All posts you submit for publication will only be used by www.daretodone.com
- We encourage you not to publish your post elsewhere for at least a couple of months. We would actually prefer that your post does not get published elsewhere to avoid penalties by search engines who think the post on our site is duplicate content.
- If you do publish the post elsewhere, we would very much appreciate a quick email so that we can consider removing it from the site.
- If we become aware of, or think that the post content is damaging to my site or the sites of others, we will remove it immediately.
Guest Blogger Feedback
These guidelines will be reviewed from time to time to improve the guest posting experience.
If you have any suggestions to help improve these instructions, please contact us.
Your feedback is always welcome.